Regional Innovation Competition 2021
In the Regional Innovation Competition 2021, EIT RawMaterials seeks companies developing solutions for:
- Sustainable Discovery and Supply of primary and secondary resources (innovative solutions based for example on artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality etc.) for securing and processing strategic mineral resources in a sustainable and safe way and with a social license to operate.
- Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility (materials for electrification such as batteries, fuel cells, magnets; materials for lightweight design including steels, non-ferrous alloys, composites, multimaterials).
- Raw Materials and Circular Societies (new circular business models such as reuse, repair, remanufacturing, sharing economy).
- Deadline for submitting applications: 28 September 2021 at 17:00 CET
- Selection of start-ups and notification of acceptance/rejection: during October 2021
- Workshops and coaching vouchers: between October and December 2021
- Final Award Ceremony: December 2021 (exact date to be communicated in due course)