PROMETHEUS core team is heading to Paris for the EIT Manufacturing Networking Event: Strengthening the Manufacturing Innovation Ecosystem.
The purpose of this event is to bring together EIT Manufacturing partners from across the knowledge triangle for a collaborative in-person networking event in Paris, France, December 9th-10th 2021. Event participants include the EIT Manufacturing HEI Initiative Consortia (INVENTHEI, PROMETHEUS, RiEcoLab), as well as members from the EITM community and its pillars.
The two-day event is organized in four sessions that will draw from the four domains of the HEI Initiative which are rooted in inspiring and cultivating entrepreneurship and innovation:
- fostering institutional engagement and change
- strengthening partnerships (knowledge triangle integration)
- contribution to developing innovations and businesses
- enhancing the quality of innovation and entrepreneurial education
The event will capitalize on the diverse group of participants from across the knowledge triangle and provide a collaborative environment where participants will brainstorm and co-create. Following a café style setup, activities are designed to create discussion around the four areas to collate the existing best practices and analyze the different perspectives to “Strengthen” the ecosystem. The four activity areas are:
- Activity 1: Interactions in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E) Ecosystem
- Activity 2: I&E Trainings
- Activity 3: The Student Journey Through the I&E Ecosystem
- Activity 4: Platforms & Tools
Through these exercises the event will forge important cross-domain perspectives, create linkages in the EITM experiences, and increase connectivity and collaborative practices between the partners.