Open Call for Greentech Startups – Apply until 14.06.2023 – 17:00 CET
Are you a startup addressing ClimateTech, CleanTech, Circular Economy or AgriFood Challenges? The SynergistEIC Open Call 1 for Greentech Startups is for you!
The Open Call is targeting companies working in the GreenTech sector, and dealing with ClimateTech, CleanTech, Circular Economy and AgriFood challenges, which:
- have applied or are interested in applying for EIC Accelerator
- are Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders (for EIC-applicants) or have reached minimum TRL4 level for their solution and have received funding/grants up to 500k Euro (for non-EIC applicants) and
- are coming from the EU member states or Associated Countries with preference given to companies from Widening Countries
By applying you will have the opportunity to:
- Increase the connectivity between startups and their peers, potential investors, customers, partners, and other ecosystem players;
- Improve the business performance of European deep tech startups, including to those originating from Widening countries;
- Prepare to be selected for the EIC Accelerator.
The 15 startups selected will receive:
- Up to 50k euro grant per startup to refine, test and validate their product, increase traction, improve the commercialization strategy and execute it more effectively.
- 6 months tailored support – a growth programme addressing their exact needs and challenges.
- Wide visibility & promotion of their company.
You can find more details about the SynergistEIC project and its first Open Call in the relevant website (link), in particular in the dedicated Open Call page where you can find the document templates, the Guide for Applicants, and get access to the submission platform.
The Open Call closes on Wednesday, June 14th 2023.