EIT Digital opens its proposal submission period for ‘Innovation Factory 2022‘ and accepts Activity proposals throughout 2022. ‘Innovation Factory 2022’ targets entrepreneurial minds planning to launch or boost a deep tech venture.
The work programme is guided by the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024, which identifies the five focus areas of EIT Digital strategy: Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance.
- Continuous intake of proposals throughout 2022 with 3 pre-defined cut-off dates.
- Refer to the Innovation Factory 2022 document for detailed timeline and selection procedure.
- The next cut-off date is March 1, 2022 at 5pm CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted).
- See the Cut-off 1 specific document for details.
- Pitch/team up: register for the next Brokerage Event on February 8, 2022.
During the Brokerage Event, interested parties can pitch their proposals and find European partners from the EIT Digital ecosystem.
Submit your proposal
- Entrepreneurial proposals by pan-European teams from business, education and research organisations are a focus for the EIT Digital Innovation Factory.
- Venture creation or early-stage venture boost proposals need to be submitted by a team of 2 to 4 complementary organisations embedded in EIT Digital’s ecosystem, from at least 2 different European countries, and ready to collaborate intensively on a joint plan for 6 months.
- Proposals should present a specific technology solution for an important business pain, aligned with our 5 strategic focus areas. A well-identified venture team, launching customers and private investments in the venture are additional ingredients of a strong proposal. Proposals are also requested to contribute to the financial sustainability of EIT Digital.
- Accepted proposals will start immediately after the results of the selection process are published.
- If your proposal is selected, EIT Digital will co-invest in your plan to support you in launching or boosting your venture, packaging your technology, signing up customers and attracting additional investors.
EIT Digital is a partnership organisation. This implies that organisations in the selected proposals are expected to be or become Partner of EIT Digital.
- If your organisation is already a Partner of EIT Digital: go directly to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
- Organisations that are not yet Partners are expected to submit their applications for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. See partnership models for more information about becoming an EIT Digital Partner and provide initial information via the questionnaire for new organisations. This will initiate the Partner application process and put you in contact with the relevant EIT Digital Node. You will receive a Partner ID required to register for access to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
Should you need assistance in finding Partners of EIT Digital to collaborate with or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and Innovation Factory 2022 in particular, please contact the relevant Node.
Original post: https://www.eitdigital.eu/innovationfactory2022