The European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is the biggest annual event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe and comprises a series of activities aimed at building a secure energy future for Europe.
This year, EUSEW takes a hybrid format, on the theme of ‘Going green and digital for Europe’s energy transition‘, with speakers and participants in Brussels, Charlemagne Building (European Commission) and online on this platform. Alongside joining the Policy Conference from 26 to 29 September, preceded by a dedicated extended programme from 19 to 23 September, attendees can also:
- follow the European Sustainable Energy Awards Ceremony
- join the third European Youth Energy Day (EYED)
- network with other clean energy stakeholders
- visit the stands at the hybrid Energy Fair showcasing innovative projects in sustainable energy
- attend Energy Talks about new ideas in clean energy (onsite attendance only).
An additional series of locally-organised Sustainable Energy Days are taking place around the world from June to September.
The Policy Conference offers keynotes speeches and dedicated sessions for each of the following thematic blocks:
- REPowerEU plan
- Energy Efficiency
- Consumers and a Fair Energy Transition
How to participate in EUSEW 2022
- Register by clicking the registration button and following the instructions on the form.
- Make sure to complete all fields in order to raise your visibility on the platform and help other participants with shared interests to find you.
- Explore the programme for the extended programme (19-23 September) and the Policy Conference (26-29 September) and start adding sessions of your interest to your personal agenda for the week.
- Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event or online.
Original post: https://european-sustainable-energy-week.b2match.io/