EU Raw Materials Week taking place 14-18 November online and on site in Brussels
The Raw Materials Week is an annual conference organised by the European Commission. It gathers a wide range of stakeholders discussing policies and initiatives in the field of raw material, providing an overview of ongoing EU activities in this sector.
The seventh edition of the “Raw Materials Week” will take place from 14 to 18 November 2022 at Brussels, Belgium as physical and hybrid, gathering a wide range of stakeholders discussing policies and initiatives in the field of raw materials.
The 2022 Raw Materials Week will be centred around the ninth annual High-level Conference of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on raw materials and (co-)organise several complementary events addressing the latest news on raw materials in the EU, including: Critical Raw Materials, Trends in innovation and Skills for raw materials, EU-Ukraine strategic partnership on raw materials and batteries, EU Horizon technology success stories, EU-Canada Partnership, UNECE Resource management.
EU Raw Materials Week Programme
- 9th Annual High-Level Conference of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on raw materials, including EU-Ukraine strategic partnership on raw materials and batteries – co-organised with Eumicon
- CRMs: 14th Conference on Critical Materials and Minerals Technical experts meeting from 14 November 2022
- EU Horizon Technology Success Stories – co-organised with the Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) on 14 November 2022
- 5th EU Critical Raw Materials Event – co-organised by SCRREEN on 15 November 2022
- 5th Event on the United Nations Framework Classification for Resources and the United Nations Resource Management System: “Accelerating Implementation of UNFC in Europe” on 15 November 2022
- Future trends Innovation and skills for raw materials co-organised by EIT Raw Materials on 17 November 2022
- Responsible mining event co-organised with SUMEX on 17 November 2022
- Knowledge needs: future supply/demand foresight event – co-organised by Joint Research Centre on 17 November 2022
Original Post and Registration Guidelines: https://www.eurawmaterialsweek.eu/2022
More information on Raw Materials Week: https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/sectors/raw-materials/raw-materials-week_en