The 10th International Summer School on Digital Innovation and Startup Entrepreneurship – eBiz2022 is designed to introduce attendees to the world of start-ups and multi-channel marketing and provide them with the advanced technical skills needed to identify, engage, and develop relationships with customers in a digital environment.
Organized by the University of the Aegean, Department of Information & Communication Systems Engineering, it is taking place on the beautiful island of Samos, Greece, on 11th – 16th July 2022.
eBiz2022 is targeting digital entrepreneurs and marketers who want to improve their skills and be informed about the state of the art practices. Participants will be able to meet professionals, willing to share their knowledge and experience. Moreover, they will have the chance to learn how to develop digital “painkillers” and at the same time increase their online business visibility and conversion rates, thanks to modern growth-hacking marketing strategies.
eBiz2022 ECTS Acknowledgement (3 ECTS credits)
Upon successful completion of the course (1 week lectures) and completion of an essay for a digital start-up, participants will receive a certification honoring 3 ECTS points. Certification of 3 ECTS will be awarded only to those participants that will choose to conduct an essay back home (not mandatory). However, all participants will receive a certification of attendance.
The eBiz2022 Summer School will be held in the Provatari building.
PROMETHEUS partners will be represented and actively involved, interacting with participants on:
- Digital entrepreneurship tools made available through the project
- Digital Transformation and Sustainable Development (SDGs, examples of sustainability projects)
- Business Planning (BM canvas, BP contents)
- Key Startup Financials, including funding sources
- Marketing, including market analysis, segmentation, 4Ps
- Innovation in Advanced Manufacturing (Industry 4.0, examples of startups)
- Entrepreneurship in Environmental Protection and Climate Action
HEI partners of PROMETHEUS will bring along students from their Universities to collectively work on entrepreneurship. Participants will be informed and guided on the upcoming PROMETHEUS International Startup Competition 2022. Keynote speakers from the industry and incubators have also been invited.
- Dimitris Drossos, Assistant Professor, Athens University of Economics & Business
- Euripides Loukis, Professor, University of the Aegean
- Yannis Charalabidis, Professor, University of the Aegean (Scientific Coordinator)
- Zoe Lachana, PhD Candidate, University of the Aegean
- Christos Karelis, Secretariat, MSc Student, University of the Aegean
Original Post: https://summer-schools.aegean.gr/eBiz2022